THE FINE PRINT
- All cancellations and reductions in party size made less than 48-hours in advance will result in the forfeiture of the deposit or the full pre-payment per person, with no exceptions. This policy applies to same-day and prior-day reservations. Reservations within the 48-hour window cannot be rescheduled.
- All no-shows will forfeit their deposit or pre-payment with no exceptions.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation, this can be managed through your Tock confirmation email prior to the 48-hour cancellation window.
- Reservations can only be made through Tock online and are released at midnight nightly, 30-days in advance.
- The largest party size in our Lounge and Dining Room is 4 guests. For parties of 5 or more, please visit our Private Dining page.
- Separate reservations may not be moved or merged under any circumstances to create larger parties.
- If you are running late, a 15-minute grace period is allotted to your reservation time for your party to be complete.
- All guests must be present before your party will be seated.
- We allocate 2-hours for your à la carte dining experience.
- We do not offer take-out.
- When booking reservations, please indicate any dietary restrictions. It may not be possible to accommodate all restrictions and food allergies.
- The tasting menu is only served in the Dining Room.
- The à la carte menu is served only in the Lounge and is not available in the Dining Room.
- While we do our best to accommodate certain dietary restrictions, we are unable to offer a vegan tasting menu.
- Though we take steps to minimize the risk of cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with severe peanut or tree nut allergies.
- All of our stocks and sauces contain alliums that have been cooked and strained, and as such we are unable to omit them in these instances. Raw alliums can be omitted if necessary.
- Children & infants must be included in the party size; we cannot accommodate strollers in our Lounge or Dining Room.
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the Dining Room.
- Wine corkage is politely discouraged. Master Sommelier Dennis Kelly has curated a full wine cellar, and a beverage pairing is available nightly. Should you choose to bring a special bottle of wine that is not on our list, the corkage fee is $95 with a limit of one 750 ml bottle per table. Corkage is not entertained for Private Dining.
- Our cake service fee is $15 per guest.
- We ask that flowers or decorations are not brought into the restaurant.
- Protégé does not utilize phone service; to contact the restaurant directly, please email email@example.com
For reservations, please click Here.