THE FINE PRINT
- All cancellations and reductions in party size made less than 48-hours in advance will result in the forfeiture of the deposit (à la carte) or the full pre-payment (tasting menu) per person, with no exceptions. This policy applies to same-day and prior-day reservations. Reservations within the 48-hour window cannot be rescheduled.
- All no-shows will forfeit their deposit or pre-payment with no exceptions.
- Prior to the 48-hour cancellation window, all reservation changes and cancellations can be managed through your Tock confirmation email.
- Reservations can only be made through Tock online.
- Reservations are released at midnight nightly, 30-days in advance.
- The largest party size in our Lounge and Dining Room is 4 guests. For parties of 5 or more, please visit our Private Dining page.
- Separate reservations may not be combined to create larger parties.
- If you are running late, a 15-minute grace period is allotted to your reservation time for your party to be complete.
- All guests must be present before your party will be seated.
- We allocate 2-hours for your à la carte dining experience.
- We do not offer take-out.
- When booking reservations, please indicate any dietary restrictions. It may not be possible to accommodate all restrictions and food allergies in our tasting menu.
- The tasting menu is only served in the Dining Room.
- We do not offer a vegan tasting menu.
- Children & infants must be included in the party size; we cannot accommodate strollers in our Lounge or Dining Room.
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the Dining Room.
- Our corkage fee is $95 per 750 ml with a 2 bottle maximum.
- Our cake service fee is $15 per guest.
- We ask that flowers or decorations are not brought into the restaurant.
- Protégé does not utilize phone service; to contact the restaurant directly, please email email@example.com
For reservations, please click here.